VERB (used with object), imbibed, imbibing.
1. to consume (liquids) by drinking; drink;
2. to take or receive into the mind, as knowledge, ideas, or the like.
COVERAGE CRAFTED FOR CANADIAN BREWERS
KNOX introduces IMBIBE. IMBIBE is a commercial insurance program designed specifically to meet the unique insurance needs of Craft Breweries in Ontario.
This program offers exclusive coverage that goes beyond what is available in the general insurance market. KNOX understands the complicated facets of the craft brewery process and we have developed an insurance program that speaks to the associated risks including: physical, liability, fiduciary and cyber.
We know our program will provide craft breweries with peace of mind so you can do what you do best – craft beer.
Why choose IMBIBE?
– One page application
– CRA Excise Bond included
– Experienced & Dedicated team to look after the details
What else is available?
– Review what can go wrong
– Simple checklists to help with quality control and safety
– Site reviews
– The right coverage at the right price
– When you have a claim we go to bat for you
To learn more about IMBIBE Craft Brewery Insurance, please visit:
www.imbibeinsurance.com (*this link opens an external site)
Craft Brewery Account Executive
1-877-742-7907 ext. 371